Friday, October 18, 2019

October 18th, 2019 No Complaints

October 18th, 2019 No Complaints

Since our last edition, I've maintained the integrity of my calorie budget, I've remained refined sugar-free, I've met or exceeded my daily water goal, and I've stayed well connected with exceptional support.

This week has been a busy one but it's been really good. Thursday night's elementary school event went very well. I've been a part of that annual event for more than a decade--so every year, it's like a reminder of sorts for the various places I've been along this road. I like where I am right now.

Tuesday night's family get-together was special. This weekend is special, too, with my oldest daughter and granddaughter Raegan visiting for the weekend. We enjoyed lunch together today. Raegan is calling me PoPo--which just melts my heart in the most wonderful way. Amber and Rae Rae visited mom this evening and Rae pointed at a picture with Noah and me and said, "PoPo."

I prepared dinner for Amber and me tonight. Rae Rae ate her dinner earlier. The meal and visiting with Amber was a wonderful thing. I've mentioned it before, I'm pretty sure the two of us could talk all night long. We're so much alike!

I've been doing some work on my daily plan practice lately. A stronger practice is the goal. That's also going very well.

I have no complaints, just a lot of gratitude.

Tomorrow (Saturday) I have two location broadcasts on the schedule, a 10am-Noon and a 1 to 4pm. I'm looking forward to getting that work done and enjoying the rest of this weekend.

Social Media:







My new website shares a phone number with my podcast, Transformation Planet, and it's always available for you! Have a question? Text me! 580-491-2228 I'll text you back!

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Practice, peace, and calm,
Sean

My new website: www.imchoosingchange.com

If you're interested in connecting via social media:
I accept friend requests on MyFitnessPal. My daily food logging diary is set to public.
MFP Username: SeanAAnderson
My Twitter: SeanAAnderson
Facebook: www.facebook.com/seananderson505
Instagram: SeanAAnderson
Also--I'd love you to subscribe to my podcast Transformation Planet! You can find it in Apple Podcasts, in the Google Play store for Android, and listed wherever you find your favorite podcasts! If you haven't listened before, you'll find 20 episodes waiting for you!

Questions or comments? Send an email! transformation.road@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.