Tuesday, February 18, 2020

February 18th, 2020 Made The Best Of It

February 18th, 2020 Made The Best Of It

Since our last edition, I've maintained the integrity of my food plan boundaries, I've remained refined sugar-free, I've met or exceeded my daily water goal, and I've stayed well connected with exceptional support.

I was able to get mom out for an outing on Sunday afternoon/evening, but it was super challenging, as expected. Between her decreased strength that makes her a constant fall risk and the always fluctuating brain fog, it was clearly a different experience for both of us. It was worth it despite the challenges because she needed to see the outdoors. She wasn't real thrilled with settling for a ride but we made the best of it by visiting Courtney, Noah, Oliver, and Phoebe.

I left work early yesterday with flu-like symptoms. I focused on more rest and taking it easy. I feel better this morning--maybe not 100%, but well enough to go to work. I'll reserve the right to leave early if needed and if the symptoms persist, I'll get to the doctor. I didn't visit mom yesterday because of this but we did speak several times. I noticed some confusion again but not the worst it's been.

My morning foundational routine is complete. This practice of prayer, meditation, gratitude, positive visualizations, and affirmations make a huge difference for me.

I hope to have a better day today. Thank you for reading and I hope your Tuesday is a good one, too!









Do you own an "I'm Choosing Change" wristband? I wear mine daily as a constant reminder of why my daily practice of things is important. For me, it's simply a daily reminder to be open, willing, mindful, to pause, and to be intentional. If I'm not those things, I get stuck at the line of least resistance and back there is where the old patterns and behaviors thrive. Your order includes priority shipping so you'll get it quickly! Here's the link to order yours right now: https://imchoosingchange.com/product/wristband/

My website shares a phone number with my podcast, Transformation Planet, and it's always available for you! Have a question? Want to share your story? Leave a voicemail or Text me! 580-491-2228 I'll text you back!

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Practice, peace, and calm,
Sean

My website: www.imchoosingchange.com

If you're interested in connecting via social media:
I accept friend requests on MyFitnessPal. My daily food logging diary is set to public.
MFP Username: SeanAAnderson
My Twitter: SeanAAnderson
Facebook: www.facebook.com/seananderson505
Instagram: SeanAAnderson
Also--I'd love you to subscribe to my podcast Transformation Planet! You can find it in Apple Podcasts, in the Google Play store for Android, and listed wherever you find your favorite podcasts! If you haven't listened before, you'll find 20 episodes waiting for you!

Questions or comments? Send an email! transformation.road@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.