Friday, April 12, 2019

April 12th, 2019 Almost Time

April 12th, 2019 Almost Time

Yesterday was a 4-star day: I maintained the integrity of my calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

It is almost time for another 8-week session of the weekly teleconference/daily Facebook support group I facilitate. If you're ready to discover the difference good accountability and support can make, join our team! We only have room for a few new members! If you're interested in details, email me soon: transformation.road@gmail.com The next session starts on April 24th!

Instead of me telling you about our powerful support group, here's one of our team members describing his experience:

In this day and age of television diets, the powers that be want us to believe and spend our hard earned money on this diet or that diet. Sure, they all work to some degree, but none are sustainable. They are not a lifestyle. And for me, I've learned that what is sustainable is the support and accountability that others who are going through what I am going through bring to the table. This is especially true for us guys, that don't want to really acknowledge that maybe we need support and accountability. My philosophy was always, "I can do this myself, I don't need anyone's help."  That's why I lost and gained weight more times than a wrestler preparing for a match. 

Sean Anderson provides those of us that are reluctant to get into some form of therapy or group situations with a unique opportunity to enjoy that accountability and unconditional support and yet keep the setting in a very informal one - our own homes.

As someone who now has done many groups including Sean's for many years, I can tell you what he charges for his eight-week support calls and his private Facebook group page is way below what mainstream support groups charge.

Yet the quality of his support and the group rivals that of any group I have been a part of.  If you have gained and lost weight many times over and wonder why, maybe what you are missing is this key element. That of support and accountability.  If you decide to join Sean's group you may just find that missing piece to your own health lifestyle.   

Don't fall into the diet mentality that we are all led to believe by the media, try something that works. What do you have to lose but maybe some extra weight and gaining a new you?

Personally, it all started for me with Sean's group, which was a stepping stone to more local groups and extended therapy.  I learned more from others than I ever would have on my own. And I'm not to proud to say now that I couldn't have done this by myself.  And it all started with one of Sean's support groups.

I have currently lost over 200 lbs and I can assure you that without support and accountability, I would never have reached this point in my own journey.   That I am sure of.  Thanks, Sean for all your support during my own healthy journey. --M.F. In Las Vegas

You're very welcome, Michael. And thank you for being so incredibly inspiring. You're doing amazing work! It has been an honor to witness your incredible transformation and what you do each and every day.

Featured Instagram:

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Practice, peace, and calm,
Sean

If you're interested in connecting via social media:
I accept friend requests on MyFitnessPal. My daily food logging diary is set to public.
MFP Username: SeanAAnderson
My Twitter: SeanAAnderson
Facebook: www.facebook.com/seananderson505
Instagram: SeanAAnderson
Also--I'd love you to subscribe to my podcast Transformation Planet! You can find it in Apple Podcasts, in the Google Play store for Android, and listed wherever you find your favorite podcasts! If you haven't listened before, you'll find 20 episodes waiting for you!

Questions or comments? Send an email! transformation.road@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.