Wednesday, April 24, 2019

April 24th, 2019 Not Missing The Tostadas

April 24th, 2019 Not Missing The Tostadas

Yesterday was a 5-star day: I maintained the integrity of my calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, I enjoyed another 5K walk last evening, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support. It was an exceptional day!

Today started very well with a solid morning routine. Some days it's rushed and abbreviated--and I can tell the difference throughout the day. I'm not missing the tostadas yet. My strategy of preparing extra at dinner time for the next day's lunch is working well. I'll need to do lunch prep on days where that won't work, like a previous night's restaurant visit or some other special occasion where I'm not the one preparing the meal.
Today's lunch












Enjoying the process and finding new perspectives and practices to keep it interesting is always helpful. That seems to be what I've been doing lately. So far it's going well. One day at a time, right? Yes!

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Practice, peace, and calm,
Sean

If you're interested in connecting via social media:
I accept friend requests on MyFitnessPal. My daily food logging diary is set to public.
MFP Username: SeanAAnderson
My Twitter: SeanAAnderson
Facebook: www.facebook.com/seananderson505
Instagram: SeanAAnderson
Also--I'd love you to subscribe to my podcast Transformation Planet! You can find it in Apple Podcasts, in the Google Play store for Android, and listed wherever you find your favorite podcasts! If you haven't listened before, you'll find 20 episodes waiting for you!

Questions or comments? Send an email! transformation.road@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.