Monday, April 29, 2019

April 29th, 2019 That's Good

April 29th, 2019 That's Good

Yesterday was a 6-star day: I maintained the integrity of my calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded my daily water goal, I enjoyed a good 5k walk, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

I'm really enjoying the 5K walks in the park. It gives me an opportunity to combine exercise with some therapeutic "me time." 

Last night marked the return of the familiar sinus pressure brought on by allergies. Perhaps linked to the park 5k? I'm not sure. All I know is, the resulting pain radiating through my mouth kept me awake until almost 3am. By the time it was time to wake and start the day, I was a wreck. I do not like taking sick days, but it was the best option for me this morning. The pressure has decreased some throughout today and with it, the pain has stopped-- so that's good. I'm taking some OTC allergy medicine and if that doesn't work, I'll get another Zpack prescription.

I made it to my TV host commitment for the local school system today at noon, checked in with the studio where my colleague, Gayle, had handled everything that needed handling today. I made it to the drug store and back home. I'm feeling relatively decent this evening, so I'm not ruling out some exercise after dinner.

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Practice, peace, and calm,
Sean

If you're interested in connecting via social media:
I accept friend requests on MyFitnessPal. My daily food logging diary is set to public.
MFP Username: SeanAAnderson
My Twitter: SeanAAnderson
Facebook: www.facebook.com/seananderson505
Instagram: SeanAAnderson
Also--I'd love you to subscribe to my podcast Transformation Planet! You can find it in Apple Podcasts, in the Google Play store for Android, and listed wherever you find your favorite podcasts! If you haven't listened before, you'll find 20 episodes waiting for you!

Questions or comments? Send an email! transformation.road@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.