Monday, April 1, 2019

April 1st, 2019 Directly Ahead

April 1st, 2019 Directly Ahead

Yesterday was a 5-star day: I maintained the integrity of my calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, I enjoyed a good 30-minute walk, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

Mom and I did our weekly outing last evening. We met up with Courtney, Lucas, Oliver, Phoebe, and Noah for a short visit, too. Phoebe turns one on Wednesday! Oliver turns two on the 18th! They're growing up! Noah is in T-Ball and he's super excited about practice and games--and as PoPo, I'm super excited about cheering him on at the games! Fun times directly ahead, for sure.

I struggled with getting to the RecPlex this weekend for workouts. It's been a big challenge for me lately. The walking, like last night's 30-minutes, has been good, therapeutic really, but those are more about mental/emotional exercise rather than working toward my fitness goals. I've got some work to do in this area, mainly in redefining my goals and reestablishing my accountability and support measures. Truly, when it comes to those things it's about embracing them because they're there already, they just need a boost in acknowledgment and importance level.

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Practice, peace, and calm,
Sean

If you're interested in connecting via social media:
I accept friend requests on MyFitnessPal. My daily food logging diary is set to public.
MFP Username: SeanAAnderson
My Twitter: SeanAAnderson
Facebook: www.facebook.com/seananderson505
Instagram: SeanAAnderson
Also--I'd love you to subscribe to my podcast Transformation Planet! You can find it in Apple Podcasts, in the Google Play store for Android, and listed wherever you find your favorite podcasts! If you haven't listened before, you'll find 20 episodes waiting for you!

Questions or comments? Send an email! transformation.road@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.