Friday, November 14, 2014

November 14th, 2014 The Dynamic Changes

November 14th, 2014 The Dynamic Changes

I have maintained the integrity of my food plan today, despite experiencing emotions encouraging me to do what comes naturally. I entertained the thought of ice cream loaded with fat and sugar. The thought crossed my mind--and I quickly shut it down.

As soon as I realized where my mind was wandering, I quickly "told on my thought" by sending a text to a support buddy. It's amazing how sharing these things deflate them immediately--zapping them of their power. It does this because these type of thoughts thrive in isolation. When they're brought out in the light and into conversation with someone who gets it, suddenly the dynamic changes and they lose power. 

I'll write more over the weekend. For now, I'm going to get some much needed rest. I'm sleeping as late as possible Saturday morning. My daughter Amber said she plans to sleep in too, so we're challenging one another to see who can sleep in the longest. The one with the most rest, wins.

My Tweets today:
















Thank you for reading and your wonderful support,
Strength,
Sean

3 comments:

  1. Hmmm. How did the sleeping in turn out? Have you considered decaf? ;) Cinnamon on pears looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I slept a solid 8 hours! I might seriously consider decaf--especially for nighttime coffee. Oh my--yes, I doubt I'll eat pears without cinnamon, ever again. It adds something wonderful to the flavor!

      Delete
  2. I put cinnamon on lots of fruits--have you tried it on watermelon or grapes? ZING!

    ReplyDelete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.