Friday, May 18, 2018

May 18th, 2018 Two Of Us

May 18th, 2018 Two Of Us

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with good support.

Today was one of those days that wouldn't stop. To be fair, a day like this is really rare for me, so I'm not complaining. I left the house before 6am and didn't walk in the door until almost 11:30pm tonight--then turned back around after being home for literally five minutes to report back to work for severe weather coverage until after 1am. If Noah hadn't been super excited about spending the night with Po Po (that's me), I probably would have canceled our time together tonight after a 13.5-hour workday and instead, simply picked him up tomorrow--but no way, not after hearing how excited he was about the two of us spending time together. 

Noah and I enjoyed a good dinner together before visiting with grandma, making a store run for stuff he needs, and getting back to my place for the above mentioned five minutes. I took him to the studio with me and after he realized we weren't there to play on the microphones, he stayed quiet while I did on-air weather updates.

This little guy never tires, apparently. On the way home he asked if we could watch a movie. Uh, no.

Hitting the pillow, finally! We're visiting the library in the morning for the Touch-A-Truck event!! Fun!

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.