Monday, May 21, 2018

May 21st, 2018 It's Not

May 21st, 2018 It's Not

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with good support.

Sometimes, when I'm stressed, the best thing for me is a good workout while listening to something that inspires me. It isn't always music. This evening's workout listening was a good interview between Marc Maron and comedian Neal Brennan. My brain tells me excess food is the answer. My experience tells me it's not. Choosing an action instead of a reaction helps. My action was the workout. The action delivered. The reaction would have disappointed. Pausing long enough to act instead of reacting is certainly one of those daily practices. I'd like to have it hard wired into me but I've heard that isn't possible! So, if it's impossible, the practice continues!

After a nice visit with mom, I made it to the store for dinner ingredients. I made a pan prepared sweet potato-red onion-red pepper dish with oven "fried" fresh catfish filets.

If you're ready to discover the difference good accountability and support can make for your daily practice, join my exclusive and private support group! All members of the team are on the same "secret" Facebook group page and each week for the next 8 weeks, starting this Wednesday, we get together for group coaching/mentoring. Our 8pm Eastern group call is full, however, our late call at 9:15pm Eastern still has spots available. Reserve your spot by contacting me as soon as possible! A very limited number of spots remain. Email me for registration details: transformation.road@gmail.com or call/text 580-491-2228.



















Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.