Monday, May 28, 2018

May 28th, 2018 Memorial Day

May 28th, 2018 Memorial Day

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with good support.















Remembering those that gave the ultimate sacrifice for our country is what Memorial Day is all about. Cindy, her daughter, and I attended two separate ceremonies this morning. Both were moving.

Many of us, my family included, also spend time remembering loved ones who've passed--mom and I did that yesterday.

My oldest daughter Amber, KL, and my granddaughter Raegan came over for a small cookout this afternoon. It was good, quality time. When the gathering was over, I sent some leftovers home with Amber and KL because there's no sense keeping things in my apartment that isn't my food!

Raegan is 2.5 months old and growing quickly!

It's back to work in the morning!

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.