Friday, May 25, 2018

May 25th, 2018 Okay Then

May 25th, 2018 Okay Then

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with good support.

Today was a long day-- two location broadcasts on a Friday made it that way. My food plan was good today, exceptional, really. I'm proud of that. I planned ahead and made sure I had what I needed when I needed it, and where I needed it. Both broadcasts today involved free food that wasn't "my food," and to be completely honest, some of it looked very appealing--just not appealing enough to sacrifice my food plan. If I hadn't planned and prepared, I would have put myself in a vulnerable position. I countered with a good plan--including a trip to the store and taking the time to prepare a nice on-plan dinner at home tonight. By the time I made it home I was ready to be in for the night. I originally planned to go back to the studio for some things I needed to get done for the holiday weekend and then a fast trip to mom's, but those plans were postponed until tomorrow. I made the right decision to stay home.

Two big broadcasts on the schedule tomorrow--at a grocery store and a blood drive. I plan on donating blood tomorrow too! Did you know donating blood burns 600 calories? That's what they tell me! Well, okay then! Bonus.

Keeping it short tonight. I sincerely appreciate your continued support of this blog,
Thank you for reading,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.