Saturday, May 19, 2018

May 19th, 2018 Finally

May 19th, 2018 Finally

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with good support.

Finally, it happened! Photobucket released the block on previously posted photos and actually came up with a reasonable plan. All photos 3rd party hosted by photobucket throughout the archives of this blog are now restored. Good deal! It was very upsetting when they suddenly removed the images and essentially demanded a ransom of several hundred dollars for their safe return. It was quite the storm across the internet when that happened. Now, a new management team is in place and I applaud them loudly for this reasonable resolution.

I've been activated for severe weather coverage four times in the last 25 hours. Three of those activations with Noah in tow. My goodness, he was getting tired of hanging out at the studio. I don't blame him. But we did have some good memory making times together. He absolutely loved Touch-A-Truck at the library this morning. I have some cute pictures of the event, our visit with Raegan, and more--but way too late to do it now. I'll post those tomorrow night.

One thing I did want to mention is my new conference call support group set for Wednesday nights. I'm facilitating these groups solo with backup when necessary by retired Life Coach Gerri Helms. The next session starts this Wednesday the 23rd. We have two one hour conference calls back to back. The first hour from 8-9pm Eastern is full. The second hour from 9:15pm-10:15pm Eastern has openings! Here's the information poster:



















It's a little blurry--I'll work on getting a higher resolution copy of this. If you have questions about this group, call or text: 580-491-2228 or send an email to: transformation.road@gmail.com

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.