Monday, October 15, 2018

October 15th, 2018 Rest Day

October 15th, 2018 Rest Day

Yesterday: I maintained the integrity of my reduced calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

Sunday was a rest day in many ways. I slept-in very well! This has turned out to be a very busy season so far. It was good to have a slower pace yesterday. I did conduct a training session yesterday afternoon for a couple hours, but that wasn't too bad at all.

Mom and I made a trip yesterday evening to visit Courtney and the little ones. They're only twenty-five minutes away and still, it seems, we don't see them enough. Noah, Oliver, and Phoebe are doing great! Noah was super excited about the visit, too-- he was in fine form, putting on his T-Rex costume and scaring us all! Oh my goodness, we needed that visit.

We dined at our tried and true Mexican place after the visit. As far as my food plan is concerned, I always bring a plan into that place.  Without a plan, that place could be super dangerous for me. I honored the boundaries of my plan and it was a good meal and visit. We skipped the shopping portion of our weekly outing because it was getting too late.

I'm feeling very good about the actions I'm doing each day in taking exceptional care of my overall plan. Everything about it is tightened just a little more. It's basically the same plan, just making sure I pause long enough to give each element the care and attention it deserves, and of course--the slightly smaller calorie budget (2,000 or less). Staying connected with exceptional support has been key.














I love apples and pears! Last food of the day was enjoyed!

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.