Monday, October 8, 2018

October 8th, 2018 Just In Case

October 8th, 2018 Just In Case

Yesterday: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

What a weekend! I'm glad it's over. Yesterday was a good day. I was able to sleep in well, I accomplished quite a bit of what I wanted to accomplish and even made time to not miss mom's Sunday evening dinner and shopping trip.

Mom and I visited the Mexican restaurant we frequent, ordered our food, and as the meal was being delivered to the table, I was activated for weather coverage. We immediately asked for to-go boxes and rushed to the downtown studio. Coverage continued until a short break and then resumed a little after 10pm. I was able to get mom back to her place between storms. It was a strange night of severe weather. Tornadoes weren't really expected from this stuff, but there were a couple, including a tornado that did considerable damage not far from here, one that developed so quickly, it came without any kind of official warning from the National Weather Service.

I found some good Gala apples for 99 cents a pound last night--score!! Pears were 99 cents a pound, too! I do love my apples. How's that for bargain shopping!



















I'm taking some time off this morning after my morning show to go to the dentist. I generally don't like going to the dentist for various reasons (like most!), but I like the dentist and it's necessary, so I'll go. I'm hoping to be able to go back to work after the appointment, but we'll see. I'll be working ahead this morning just in case I can't.

My food is packed, my plan for the day is set, and I'm ready for today (kind of--except for the dentist part), so off I go!

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.