Monday, October 29, 2018

October 29th, 2018 Feels Positive

October 29th, 2018 Feels Positive

Yesterday: I maintained the integrity of my reduced calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

I did some good cleaning in my apartment last night. It's interesting to me how the simple act of getting my living space in better order inspires better order in other areas of my life. I notice that connection every time I do things that need to be done. The cleaning is great, but I don't think this connection is exclusive to cleaning. I believe it's the sense of accomplishment--the setting of and achieving of a goal, no matter how short-term, just feels positive. Positive actions inspire more of the same.

Completing some production work yesterday afternoon at the studio was an effort against my tendency to procrastinate. The project wasn't due until the close of business today but I went ahead and got it done in an effort to make my Monday better. It felt good to click the send button with those finished files.

Mom and I had our weekly dinner out and store trip last night. It was a good visit. We dined at our usual--the Mexican restaurant close by my apartment. I like going there because they know me very well. My "special" order isn't special to them anymore--and often, all I need to say is "beef" or "chicken."

I'm jumping into my Monday with a positive attitude and a plan for success--I'm ready for a good day. It was a really good weekend, too.

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.