Friday, October 5, 2018

October 5th, 2018 Great Time

October 5th, 2018 Great Time

Yesterday: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

Yesterday's special event went very well. I made the trip, did the broadcast, and had a great time! It was an enjoyable day, for sure!
Broadcasting with Natalie Cash from Tulsa's K95.5
























I packed the food I needed for my plan--and that turned out to be a smart move for me!

Today includes two location broadcasts in this area, so I'm up and at 'em, packed and ready again. Here we go!

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.