Friday, January 18, 2019

January 18th, 2019 Stars

January 18th, 2019 Stars

Yesterday: I maintained the integrity of my calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support. I met my 5 point goal for yesterday.

I think I'm going to change what I call my new daily plan assessment points to "stars." Same thing, just "stars" instead of points. Prevents confusion with another kind of points system. Also, the concept of earning stars takes me back to elementary school. My plan over the next few days is to develop a more complete list of star earning practices--make it its own page, then I'll easily link to it in each blog post.

Creating ways to maintain enthusiasm along the way is important. This isn't any kind of overhaul to what I'm doing. The daily practice is essentially the same. The idea is, this new stars system of daily assessment will help me highlight areas in need of improvement in a fun and supportive way. It's simply looking at what I'm doing or what I'm intending and willing to do from a different angle; a different perspective.

I worked extra late last night in support of a colleague and it's made for a short night of rest. While I'll earn a little bonus pay for the effort, I'm certainly not earning a star for that today. My plan practice today will require me to stay very well connected with support, prayer/meditation time, and getting a midafternoon nap will also be an important thing. I'm excited about swimming this weekend. The swim plan is most likely a Saturday thing for me.

My morning routine is complete, my breakfast food is planned and packed, and I'm ready for one more good day if I can get it!

Featured Tweet:


Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Practice, peace, and calm,
Sean

If you're interested in connecting via social media:
I accept friend requests on MyFitnessPal. My daily food logging diary is set to public.
MFP Username: SeanAAnderson
My Twitter: SeanAAnderson
Facebook: www.facebook.com/seananderson505
Instagram: SeanAAnderson
Also--I'd love you to subscribe to my podcast Transformation Planet! You can find it in Apple Podcasts, in the Google Play store for Android, and listed wherever you find your favorite podcasts! If you haven't listened before, you'll find 19 episodes waiting for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.