Friday, January 4, 2019

January 4th, 2019 All Those Things

January 4th, 2019 All Those Things

Yesterday: I maintained the integrity of my reduced calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

My oldest daughter turns 29 today. This doesn't seem possible, really, but it's the reality. She can't believe it either, but it's true! She has become a wonderful wife, a very attentive, nurturing mother, and a respected professional in her chosen career of special education--she's all those things, but when I see her, I still see my little Ambee girl. The day she was born remains fresh in my memory as if it were yesterday. I love her so much! My goodness, I could write a book worth of things covering the last 29 years. I can't wait to see her this evening. Kristin and I will be taking care of Raegan while her and KL enjoy an evening out.























Amber's 12th Birthday Party













I'm planning on cooking dinner at Amber's place. I hope Raegan likes salmon and veggies. Oh wait--she's too young for that stuff. I'm kidding, Amber, relax!!

I'm really enjoying my time off from work. I'm well rested and focused on a few things that have needed my focus. I've been taking advantage of this time to examine my daily practice for areas and ways it can serve me better. I'm really good at getting into habits and routines--some are great and very helpful, some do not serve me very well at all. Establishing different routines, practicing them--evaluating the effects, and hoping some "stick," or become a positive habit, is the goal of this personal examination time.

I do have one work thing to do today--couldn't be helped. I'm meeting with a client at a popular restaurant for a creative/copywriting/recording session. Technology allows us to do this on location, which is really convenient considering this restaurant is within walking distance of my apartment.

One of my goals between now and the end of tomorrow is to finish Russell Brand's recovery book--and oh, by the way--I recommended this book, of course--but just a heads up, if you're easily offended by foul language, that could become a barrier between you and the deeper messages of this extremely powerful12-step based book.

Featured Tweet:


Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Practice, peace, and calm,
Sean

If you're interested in connecting via social media:
I accept friend requests on MyFitnessPal. My daily food logging diary is set to public.
MFP Username: SeanAAnderson
My Twitter: SeanAAnderson
Instagram: SeanAAnderson
Also--I'd love you to subscribe to my podcast Transformation Planet! You can find it in Apple Podcasts, in the Google Play store for Android, and listed wherever you find your favorite podcasts! If you haven't listened before, you'll find 19 episodes waiting for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.