Tuesday, January 8, 2019

January 8th, 2019 Made Me Smile

January 8th, 2019 Made Me Smile

Yesterday: I maintained the integrity of my calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

I made my way through Monday quite well considering a mental resistance to it simply being Monday and my first day back after several days off. At some point, I readjusted my perspective and attitude and finished the day strong. 

My life sometimes feels like a sitcom. One of the things I'm adding to my practice is a midmorning 5-10 minute meditation break right after my morning show and post-show duties. There's a time each morning when I hand the studio off to the midday announcer and this is the perfect time for me to excuse myself to the balcony of the theatre where we're located. It's quiet up there at that time, most days. Yesterday was day 1 of this new practice. I sat down, closed my eyes---and then it started as if on cue; the hammering, and loud talking. The theatre is undergoing some remodeling. It made me smile. On mornings like this, I'll find an alternative area for my mental reset/alignment. The goal of this is to center my thoughts and focus in order to work productively each day while maintaining a good perspective on everything else I'm making important.

My morning foundational routine is complete, my food is planned and packed for breakfast and lunch--dinner options are ready for later, and I'm committed to staying closely connected with support friends, my daily practice, and me. 

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Practice, peace, and calm,
Sean

If you're interested in connecting via social media:
I accept friend requests on MyFitnessPal. My daily food logging diary is set to public.
MFP Username: SeanAAnderson
My Twitter: SeanAAnderson
Instagram: SeanAAnderson
Also--I'd love you to subscribe to my podcast Transformation Planet! You can find it in Apple Podcasts, in the Google Play store for Android, and listed wherever you find your favorite podcasts! If you haven't listened before, you'll find 19 episodes waiting for you!

2 comments:

  1. I use earbuds with a white noise app playing on my phone, a lot. Helps hugely to drown out all kinds of regular daily noise. The hammers, maybe not so much, but pretty much everything else.

    However in a meditation class once, there was a steady noise coming from next door. Not hammers. But maybe they were moving stuff. After class someone complained. And instructor said it should not have mattered. Should have been able to let regular, lower level noise GO. In that class, that day, I was able up let it go, but others worked themselves into a tizzy over it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been following your write ups from some time now and trust me, I never get disappointed in your. Honestly speaking, I am a fan of your writing style. The way you smoothly explain everything without making the reader bored, that's truly amazing.

    ReplyDelete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.