Saturday, January 26, 2019

January 26th, 2019 A More Stable Place

January 26th, 2019 A More Stable Place

Yesterday: I maintained the integrity of my calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support. Yesterday was a 7-star day! Flipped the plan--elliptical yesterday, swimming today.

The hospital called yesterday afternoon with the news that mom was ready to be discharged. The hospital got her out of the critical state she was in and into a more stable place--and now, the nursing home is taking over the treatments needed to get her back to wellness. I'm grateful! She was not in good condition going in 48 hours earlier. Thank you to everyone sending messages of prayers, support, and warm wishes for her. I've shared some of those with her and she's grateful, too, and says thank you!

I made it home late yesterday afternoon and grabbed a refresher nap before heading back out for a visit with my uncle and mom. Mom's brother, my uncle Keith, made the trip to visit for a little while. A good elliptical workout, a store trip, and preparing a good on-plan meal followed.

I'm a bargain hunter at the store, so when I found some Dover sole filets for under three bucks--I changed dinner plans over to fish! I hadn't tried this kind of fish before--it's a white fish with a low-calorie count, a full 11oz (a lot!), unprepared, checks in at 289 cal. I decided to go the "oven-fried" route with egg white, cornmeal, olive oil spray, and a hot oven. With a small side dish of pan-prepared sweet potato, red onions, and mushrooms, it worked very well for me.

I received a wonderful gift yesterday!! A big roll of gold stars!! I'm planning on picking up a wall calendar today--and affixing the stars each day. It might sound elementary--but whatever helps create and sustain enthusiasm for the daily practice, is a good thing. Today's trip to the gym will complete my goal of four workouts this week.
Thank you, C.W. in Oregon!!












If you haven't listened to my podcast Transformation Planet, twenty episodes await--and episode twenty-one will be released before the weekend is over. You can find it wherever you get your favorite podcasts!

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Practice, peace, and calm,
Sean

If you're interested in connecting via social media:
I accept friend requests on MyFitnessPal. My daily food logging diary is set to public.
MFP Username: SeanAAnderson
My Twitter: SeanAAnderson
Facebook: www.facebook.com/seananderson505
Instagram: SeanAAnderson
Also--I'd love you to subscribe to my podcast Transformation Planet! You can find it in Apple Podcasts, in the Google Play store for Android, and listed wherever you find your favorite podcasts! If you haven't listened before, you'll find 20 episodes waiting for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.