Monday, January 28, 2019

January 28th, 2019 Feel Good

January 28th, 2019 Feel Good

Yesterday: I maintained the integrity of my calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support. I earned 5 Stars yesterday.

Good Monday morning! I made sure to drop in bed a little earlier than usual for a Sunday night and it helped make this morning's foundational routine better. I know, simple connection--more sleep=feel better next morning, yet, I sometimes ignore simple connections. I'm learning to recognize these things and create changes for something better.

After a good, brisk walk at the RecPlex last night, I stopped by for a visit with mom. She's making remarkable progress in her recovery. The hospital clearly put her on the right medications and treatment plan to clear the situation. She's excited about getting her hair fixed today (that seemed to be her biggest concern at the moment)--and she's ready for dinner out this evening.

I prepared dinner last night in the studio kitchen. I didn't have my daily avocado toast at breakfast, so I made it part of my dinner (see tweet below)! The plan was dinner--then podcast production, but that production was postponed a day or two when I discovered the studio I use for the podcast was occupied by one of our on-air personalities doing station work. The owner is kind enough to allow me to use the studio for my personal projects--so in appreciation of that, I must always put station stuff first and keep good boundaries with that schedule. One of these days, the plan is to create a simple home studio in my spare bedroom. I've needed that for some time, not just for the podcast, but also for freelance voice work. I could have waited for the studio to open up, but that would have made for a much later night.

I'm looking forward to a productive Monday. I feel great about recommitting to a consistent exercise schedule. It's very simple, yet very impactful mentally--and I'm sure physically, but right now, mostly mentally, I think. The consistency of doing it is the most important thing right now. It feels good to feel good.

My morning routine was great this morning, my food for breakfast and lunch is packed, planned, and ready--and I'm out the door within minutes. Have a great Monday and thank you for reading!
 
Featured Tweet:


Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Practice, peace, and calm,
Sean

If you're interested in connecting via social media:
I accept friend requests on MyFitnessPal. My daily food logging diary is set to public.
MFP Username: SeanAAnderson
My Twitter: SeanAAnderson
Instagram: SeanAAnderson
Also--I'd love you to subscribe to my podcast Transformation Planet! You can find it in Apple Podcasts, in the Google Play store for Android, and listed wherever you find your favorite podcasts! If you haven't listened before, you'll find 20 episodes waiting for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.