Friday, July 12, 2019

July 12th, 2019 Choosing Change

July 12th, 2019 Choosing Change

Wednesday was a 4-Star day and yesterday was a 6-star day: I maintained the integrity of my calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded my daily water goal (3rd day in a row), had a great elliptical workout at the RecPlex, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

It's very easy to get into a "groove of least resistance" along this road, where certain elements of the plan are maintained because they're considered "non-negotiable," (for me-no refined sugar is the biggest one) but other areas are allowed to relax and slide a little. Or a lot. I can identify a few areas where I'm now focusing on tightening-up my daily practice.

My workouts of late have been reminiscent of ones from years ago when the fire of motivation was burning a little hotter. The sweat, the heart rate, the effort--on a level my body needs and deserves, and that feels really good. By making sure I have a water bottle by my side throughout the day, I've consequently exceeded my water goal three days in a row. There's been some improvement in the sleep department too. A more intentional effort is needed in the sleep department, but I'm certainly having some improvement.

A better level of awareness, mindfulness, and a stronger willingness to connect with a tighter embrace of my plan is, interestingly enough, being inspired by a new wristband I recently created.














You might remember, years ago, I offered custom engraved leather versions with the "I'm Choosing Change" imprint. These are the more traditional wristbands of which most everyone is familiar. On the outside it says, "I'm Choosing Change" and on the inside--where only the wearer sees as they're putting it on is the imprint, "Before Change Chooses Me." I'll be making these available for purchase very soon and I'd be happy to ship you one of your very own. More details on that in the coming days!

This nice little reminder is having a profound impact on me. Maybe it can for you, too! I hope so!
A good day in pictures



















In the support group I facilitate, a few of us have started sharing photos of where we're choosing change--I snapped a couple, at the gym and the grocery store, and shared 'em. It's fun!

My morning foundational routine is complete, my food plan is set for today, and I'm ready for a fantastic Friday.

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Practice, peace, and calm,
Sean

If you're interested in connecting via social media:
I accept friend requests on MyFitnessPal. My daily food logging diary is set to public.
MFP Username: SeanAAnderson
My Twitter: SeanAAnderson
Facebook: www.facebook.com/seananderson505
Instagram: SeanAAnderson
Also--I'd love you to subscribe to my podcast Transformation Planet! You can find it in Apple Podcasts, in the Google Play store for Android, and listed wherever you find your favorite podcasts! If you haven't listened before, you'll find 20 episodes waiting for you!

Questions or comments? Send an email! transformation.road@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.