Friday, July 19, 2019

July 19th, 2019 Slipstreaming

July 19th, 2019 Slipstreaming

Yesterday was a 5-star day: I maintained the integrity of my calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded my daily water goal again (a streak is going!), I had a great elliptical workout at the RecPlex, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

My workout yesterday felt amazing. I'm naturally a multi-tasker--but during workout time, I've got to turn that off. In order to truly enjoy the experience, I have to focus on only two things, the music, and the movement. When I do that--when I do a mini-meditation going in--and prepare myself to fully invest my body and mind, it's incredible from start to finish. My enthusiasm becomes streamlined by the passing music, kind of like a race car driver squeezing into the slipstream of another vehicle thereby reducing their aerodynamic drag. The music carries me through the workout. I've listened to podcasts before or something super inspirational while exercising--but I don't want to think in those moments--I usually close my eyes, keep moving, and allow myself to get lost in the music, almost in a trance-like state. I'm pretty sure I look like a lunatic on the elliptical, but I don't care.

Today was a good workday. I stayed on point with one task after another and got out of there at a decent time. I haven't been napping lately, but I grabbed one today--and it was good. I'm having a special birthday dinner out with my youngest daughter, Courtney, tonight. She turns 26 tomorrow! How is that possible?? I don't know. We're planning it late because it's one of the few windows of opportunity she has being a full-time working mom of three precious little ones! I don't remember the last time we had a chance to enjoy dinner together, just the two of us. It'll be great!





































It seems like just yesterday when we were cheesing it up for the camera. Thirteen turns into twenty-six too fast.

The "I'm Choosing Change" wristband with "Before Change Chooses Me" imprinted on the inside, will be available from my new website that's coming within a month or so (It's in the design phase)--however, you can get one early if you desire!

Send an email with your request: transformation.road@gmail.com and I'll send you a direct PayPal invoice for the $15 charge and then personally ship yours right away! It's a powerful reminder every single day--connecting us with our "why" as it helps keep a positive measure of awareness and mindfulness in place. It's certainly doing good things for my personal awareness each day.

A colleague of mine was playfully giving me a hard time about the $15 price on these. I assure you, after shipping charges (nearly $4 US, $9 to Canada and other international destinations) and the cost of the band itself, plus the time and effort it takes to personally fulfill the orders, I'm not getting rich on these! The value of this wristband is in the mind of the wearer. If it can be a daily awareness/mindfulness tool, providing a measure of inspiration and motivation, then--what's it worth?

"I'm Choosing Change" wristbands are popping up all over the place!
Deb is Choosing Change on a bike in Valparaiso, Indiana! 






















Dede in D.C. is Choosing Change in the kitchen!
























Michael Choosing Change at the gym in Las Vegas!
























Caryl Choosing Change at the Salon in Moriarty, New Mexico!

























Diane is Choosing Change in Long Beach, California!
















Kelleen is Choosing Change in Claremore, Oklahoma!
-with a temporary homemade version
-since I mailed hers to the wrong address! 


























Mere is Choosing Change right down the road
in Ponca City, Oklahoma!

























Cathy Choosing Change at work in Hammond, Indiana!















Me! Choosing Change at the RecPlex!



















My weekend looks not half bad. I have a location-broadcast from the grocery store where we broadcast at least once or sometimes twice a month. I'll be working and shopping simultaneously, hence the multitasking thing from earlier.

Have an amazing Friday night! I'm off to enjoy dinner out with my daughter!



Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Practice, peace, and calm,
Sean

If you're interested in connecting via social media:
I accept friend requests on MyFitnessPal. My daily food logging diary is set to public.
MFP Username: SeanAAnderson
My Twitter: SeanAAnderson
Facebook: www.facebook.com/seananderson505
Instagram: SeanAAnderson
Also--I'd love you to subscribe to my podcast Transformation Planet! You can find it in Apple Podcasts, in the Google Play store for Android, and listed wherever you find your favorite podcasts! If you haven't listened before, you'll find 20 episodes waiting for you!

Questions or comments? Send an email! transformation.road@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.