Sunday, July 7, 2019

July 7th, 2019 All The Way To Eleven

July 7th, 2019 All The Way To Eleven

Yesterday was a 4-star day: I maintained the integrity of my calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

Yesterday started with a big two-station broadcast from a grocery store. I enjoy these grocery store broadcasts for a variety of reasons; they work very well in terms of listener response, they move quickly, and I'm able to shop while I work-or shortly after, as it was yesterday--and they kindly extend a little extra discount for me on top of the great deals! As soon as the work was finished, it quickly became Noah Day!! And what a day!

Noah turning six-years-old still doesn't seem quite right. It's interesting how everyone at the party had the same perspective. Time just moves super-fast and before we know it another six years will have passed.

Spending time with my grandkids inspires me to do better and be better. These special times also encourages me to pause in reflection and gratitude; a big measure of gratitude. Priorities, purpose, and the purest expressions of love align in harmony during these kinds of gatherings.

Noah's energy and excitement levels were turned all the way up to eleven!
  


















Noah and I love to get goofy for pictures. Every now and again we drop the funny faces and simply smile. My birthday gift to him includes a new pair of shoes and we're getting together again today so he can pick 'em out. Whatever shoes he picks, I'm certain they'll make him run faster. He says it every time we buy him a new pair. I used to say the same thing when I was his age. I always wanted a pair of Zips because the commercials implied wearing Zips would give you the ability to jump over large bushes. Po Po (that's me) handling the shoes has become a tradition of sorts. I love it.
Oliver, Phoebe, Raegan, and Noah!




















Phoebe's curls--oh my goodness! Just adorable. Ollie is super-shy, but he did let me hold him and chat with him for ten seconds or so before he raced on to the next exciting thing! The party was perfect for Noah's 6th. Pizza, cake, ice cream, gifts, a pinata, and so many precious moments.



















I was so happy about mom being able to make it to this party. That didn't seem likely a week ago. We navigated with her oxygen and the nurses at the nursing home worked her medication and insulin schedule around the festivities. It worked out very well. Mom had a great time last night--she needed that! Mom's birthday is Tuesday, by the way, she'll be turning seventy-four!

In the rush of getting ready for the party, which included some last minute store trips and picking up mom from the nursing home, I forgot to pack some food items for me. I couldn't make the available options at the party fit into my food plan. But it worked out very well. I drank water and planned a late dinner at home.

It was a great day! I hear little Rae Rae in the next room, she's up and at 'em this morning. I LOVE having Amber, KL, and Raegan here. We stayed up visiting until super late. It was very nice.

My morning foundational routine is done and I'm about to prepare some breakfast for my guests and me! 





Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Practice, peace, and calm,
Sean

If you're interested in connecting via social media:
I accept friend requests on MyFitnessPal. My daily food logging diary is set to public.
MFP Username: SeanAAnderson
My Twitter: SeanAAnderson
Facebook: www.facebook.com/seananderson505
Instagram: SeanAAnderson
Also--I'd love you to subscribe to my podcast Transformation Planet! You can find it in Apple Podcasts, in the Google Play store for Android, and listed wherever you find your favorite podcasts! If you haven't listened before, you'll find 20 episodes waiting for you!

Questions or comments? Send an email! transformation.road@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Really heartwarming (and a great lesson for us as readers) to read about the love and gratitude you have for your family. And the celebration of four generations together! Oh my!! Tell your mom that this reader is happy she's doing better. Also: I really think I see a resemblance between your mom and Pheobe-- and I think Pheobe definitely got her great hair from your mom. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.