Friday, July 26, 2019

July 26th, 2019 Positive Effect

July 26th, 2019 Positive Effect

Thursday was a 5-star day: I maintained the integrity of my calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded my daily water goal again, I completed a good 30-minute elliptical workout, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

Arriving at the TG Sheppard concert



















Today's two station broadcast included eight breaks an hour, thirty-two breaks total, averaging two to three minutes per break. It's a lot of talking! But hey, I think we helped sell some hot tubs in July, so that's good! I finished up some work back at the studio immediately after the broadcast, just in time to get ready for tonight's excursion with mom to the T.G. Sheppard concert. It's a late-night! The good news is, I get to sleep in tomorrow. I'm really looking forward to that!

We had a great time! T.G. is mom's age, 74, but he's still got it-- he really put on a great concert tonight. Mom loved it!














Mom got to meet him after the show and she got his autograph on a picture. Concerts like this are certainly one of the nice perks of what I do. 

I've been feeling really well lately. My exercise schedule is getting some good consistency and that's helping me in wonderful ways. I just feel better all the way around. I must remember that positive effect!

Cutting this edition short and heading to bed very soon! Thank you for your readership!



Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Practice, peace, and calm,
Sean

If you're interested in connecting via social media:
I accept friend requests on MyFitnessPal. My daily food logging diary is set to public.
MFP Username: SeanAAnderson
My Twitter: SeanAAnderson
Facebook: www.facebook.com/seananderson505
Instagram: SeanAAnderson
Also--I'd love you to subscribe to my podcast Transformation Planet! You can find it in Apple Podcasts, in the Google Play store for Android, and listed wherever you find your favorite podcasts! If you haven't listened before, you'll find 20 episodes waiting for you!

Questions or comments? Send an email! transformation.road@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. It is so good to see your mom out and enjoying life! She is very fortunate to have a wonderful son like you. God bless you both!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My sentiments too. You are a wonderful son.

      Delete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.