Monday, December 10, 2018

December 10th, 2018 Getting Closer

December 10th, 2018 Getting Closer

Yesterday: I maintained the integrity of my reduced calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

We're getting closer to Christmas, oh my!! The weekend was filled with Christmas activities. I didn't complete all of the Christmas things I had planned, but still, it was productive. Mom wasn't feeling her best last night, so we opted out of the Christmas in Jazz big band concert and settled into a dinner and Christmas lights plan for her Sunday outing. It worked well.

I'll be spending a little time preparing each day this week for Saturday's private stand-up performance. I don't do it very often, so it takes some serious prep. Back in the day when I was doing it all the time, it was easy because I was always practiced and ready with my set--open with some custom material written specifically for the client, then regular set with the normal closer, then a big custom closer for the client--and done. I don't necessarily have a "regular set" these days. Back in practice, I could do it in my sleep. It takes a little more effort when you book only one or two gigs a year! But it'll be great. The skill set needed to perform is deeply ingrained--that part is like riding a bike. Now the challenge becomes, what'll make these people laugh and have a good time? I'll find it!

My morning routine is complete. My food plan is set. I'm poised and ready for a good Monday.

Featured Tweet:


Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Practice, peace, and calm,
Sean

If you're interested in connecting via social media:
I accept friend requests on MyFitnessPal. My daily food logging diary is set to public. 
MFP Username: SeanAAnderson
My Twitter: SeanAAnderson
Instagram: SeanAAnderson
Also--I'd love you to subscribe to my podcast Transformation Planet! You can find it in Apple Podcasts, in the Google Play store for android, and listed wherever you find your favorite podcasts! If you haven't listened before, you'll find 17 episodes waiting for you! More new episodes coming soon! (Don't laugh! Seriously, very soon! Okay, that deserves a laugh actually, but for real, more episodes coming soon!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.