Friday, December 14, 2018

December 14th, 2018 Food Poisoning

December 14th, 2018 Food Poisoning

Yesterday: I maintained the integrity of my reduced calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

I think I gave myself food poisoning. I became very sick just after 2am, laid back down after--sipping water. then woke at 4:30 with a very pronounced feeling, like I could throw-up again, anytime. My dinner was fairly simple--petite sirloin with a side of pan prepared sweet potatoes, red onion, and orange bell pepper.  The dinner tweet is below. I used leftover raw veggies that were in the fridge for the side dish, so I don't know. They looked fine. I think this is food poisoning because I don't think I'm running a fever. I can't find my thermometer to confirm.

This is not a day I can afford to be sick. I'm going to try to go to work. If this persists, I won't have a choice and alternative arrangments will be required for the rest of day.

Featured Tweet:


Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Practice, peace, and calm,
Sean

If you're interested in connecting via social media:
I accept friend requests on MyFitnessPal. My daily food logging diary is set to public.
MFP Username: SeanAAnderson
My Twitter: SeanAAnderson
Facebook: www.facebook.com/seananderson505
Instagram: SeanAAnderson
Also--I'd love you to subscribe to my podcast Transformation Planet! You can find it in Apple Podcasts, in the Google Play store for android, and listed wherever you find your favorite podcasts! If you haven't listened before, you'll find 17 "new" episodes waiting for you! More new-new episodes coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.