Tuesday, December 18, 2018

December 18th, 2018 Sharper Focus

December 18th, 2018 Sharper Focus

Yesterday: I maintained the integrity of my reduced calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

We were short staffed yesterday--and that, combined with a couple other extra commitments I'm contracted for with the school district, created a fairly busy day. However, it was very focused, despite waking up way too early yesterday morning. I felt good. I had my list and I worked it one by one. Some days call for a sharper focus, right? It's like, okay--if this (the list) is going to get done, I need to stay focused and actively working.

Today we're having our company Secret Santa and holiday lunch get-together thingy. I'm making guacamole. I'm also bringing apple slices. Some keys for me at an event like this is, number one, knowing the boundaries of my food plan--and honoring those--and two, making sure what I bring are things I can easily fit into my food plan. For added accountability and support, I'll bookend text my plan for the event to a close support contact, too. That connection always helps when the event calls for all sorts of off-plan things on the table.

Featured Tweets:




Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Practice, peace, and calm,
Sean

If you're interested in connecting via social media:
I accept friend requests on MyFitnessPal. My daily food logging diary is set to public.
MFP Username: SeanAAnderson
My Twitter: SeanAAnderson
Facebook: www.facebook.com/seananderson505
Instagram: SeanAAnderson
Also--I'd love you to subscribe to my podcast Transformation Planet! You can find it in Apple Podcasts, in the Google Play store for android, and listed wherever you find your favorite podcasts! If you haven't listened before, you'll find 17 "new" episodes waiting for you! More episodes coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.