Saturday, December 15, 2018

December 15th, 2018 Lesson Learned

December 15th, 2018 Lesson Learned

Yesterday: I maintained the integrity of my reduced calorie budget (wasn't eating too much because of illness), I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded my daily water goal by six cups, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

Yesterday was rough. I'm usually really good at masking how I feel while I'm on the air but I just couldn't yesterday. I sounded sick and I was sick. Food poisoning is brutal--thank goodness it's temporary. Lesson learned: No more saving diced onions for cooking later. I'm 99.9% certain the onions in my sweet potato side dish the other night was the culprit. I had to get through my show, then a location broadcast from a small car dealer before being able to make it home to rest.

I made extra water a priority yesterday. I didn't eat much because I just didn't feel like eating. I made myself eat some lunch because through the cruddiness, I was also hungry. Then I took a nap for four hours. My goodness, that stuff put me down.

The good news is, I'm feeling much better today. And that's a great thing because I have a location broadcast this morning and a big standup set tonight at a large corporate private party. The show must go on!!

MyFitnessPal doesn't like it when you try to save a day with a super low-calorie count. I ended yesterday under 700 calories for obvious reasons. Haven't seen this message in a long time:



















Okay, MFP, relax!! I know! It's one day! I was sick!! I'm still taking it easy on the food today. I don't need anything upsetting my recovery before tonight's big performance.

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Practice, peace, and calm,
Sean

If you're interested in connecting via social media:
I accept friend requests on MyFitnessPal. My daily food logging diary is set to public.
MFP Username: SeanAAnderson
My Twitter: SeanAAnderson
Facebook: www.facebook.com/seananderson505
Instagram: SeanAAnderson
Also--I'd love you to subscribe to my podcast Transformation Planet! You can find it in Apple Podcasts, in the Google Play store for android, and listed wherever you find your favorite podcasts! If you haven't listened before, you'll find 17 "new" episodes waiting for you! More new-new episodes coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.