Sunday, December 16, 2018

December 16th, 2018 We Learn

December 16th, 2018 We Learn

Yesterday: I maintained the integrity of my reduced calorie budget (Ate more than yesterday but still wasn't eating too much because of illness), I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

I'm coming out of the food poisoning situation fairly well. I kept my food intake really low again yesterday just to be safe. I received the stern MFP warning about eating too little as I saved yesterday's logging. MFP needs a little box you check when you're sick.

Last night's stand-up performance was not good. A lot of things came together to make it the opposite of what it was two years ago and of course, my brain has checked through them all. Two years ago was an hour-plus killing from start to finish, similar to the year before that--but this, oh my, my third time back, was not the same. It's okay. It happens. It didn't have very much to do with me not being well, that was the least of the circumstances. But I own it. Bottom line, I didn't connect with the audience as in years before--and that's on me. I used the same strategy in prepping fresh material as I did in years past--and in hindsight, I can see where a completely different approach was needed. We learn, right?

I slept in very well today. I needed the rest. I'm finally feeling back to normal.

My plan today is to pretty much resume my normal food plan schedule.

One very cool thing that happened last night...

As I was pacing in the hallway before my set, I was approached by a man who was very fit, built--and you could tell, he takes extraordinary care of himself. He told me that my story had inspired him a while back to start making changes. He chose change before changes chose him! We had never connected personally--I didn't know him before last night. I didn't expect that at all. It was truly a blessing to me. I'm so grateful for experiences like this. 

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Practice, peace, and calm,
Sean

If you're interested in connecting via social media:
I accept friend requests on MyFitnessPal. My daily food logging diary is set to public.
MFP Username: SeanAAnderson
My Twitter: SeanAAnderson
Facebook: www.facebook.com/seananderson505
Instagram: SeanAAnderson
Also--I'd love you to subscribe to my podcast Transformation Planet! You can find it in Apple Podcasts, in the Google Play store for android, and listed wherever you find your favorite podcasts! If you haven't listened before, you'll find 17 "new" episodes waiting for you! More episodes coming soon!

1 comment:

  1. Sean I feel your pain! I had food poisoning on the 16th and 17th too. It's so uncomfortable. I read that you're feeling better. That's good. Merry Christmas if you celebrate. Wishing you peace, joy and love in the coming New Year. Thanks so much for the inspiration. ♥.

    ReplyDelete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.