Tuesday, December 25, 2018

December 25th, 2018 Merry Christmas

December 25th, 2018 Merry Christmas

Yesterday: I maintained the integrity of my reduced calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

My goodness gracious, the rush yesterday was insane and it really got me rethinking my last minute strategy, I mean--habit. If I call it a strategy it sounds like I meant to do it. It wore me plumb out. If that was a strategy, I need a new strategy!

Merry Christmas!

I took mom back to her place after our Christmas Eve family gathering last night, went straight home and collapsed! I was so tired! I'm up early this morning, cooking, in preparation for today's family Christmas dinner.

One of the precious gifts last night was sitting back and watching Noah's excitement. That little guy reminds me so much of me. The other three grandkids are still young enough, they're not quite sure what to think of it all--but Noah, he knows exactly what's up!

I spent some extra time focusing on my gratitude list this morning. It was a wonderful way to start Christmas morning.

I'm keeping this edition short today. In between cooking and getting ready for the get-together later today, I plan on some Christmas morning exercise. My food plan is set for today. I'm committed to honoring the boundaries that help keep me well. I look forward to sharing some pictures from today's gathering in tomorrow morning's edition!

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Practice, peace, and calm,
Sean

If you're interested in connecting via social media:
I accept friend requests on MyFitnessPal. My daily food logging diary is set to public.
MFP Username: SeanAAnderson
My Twitter: SeanAAnderson
Facebook: www.facebook.com/seananderson505
Instagram: SeanAAnderson
Also--I'd love you to subscribe to my podcast Transformation Planet! You can find it in Apple Podcasts, in the Google Play store for android, and listed wherever you find your favorite podcasts! If you haven't listened before, you'll find 18 episodes waiting for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.