Friday, December 28, 2018

December 28th, 2018 Sit In It

December 28th, 2018 Sit In It

Yesterday: I maintained the integrity of my reduced calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

I slept in like a champ today. It felt amazing. Yesterday was all about preparing for the time off. I was working until super-late last night, but it was worth the effort!

I really enjoyed giving extra time and attention to my morning foundational routine today. On workdays, I give myself enough time most of the time, but still--there's a clock ticking and things to get done before I walk to the door and into the day. When my time is free, I can just sit in it--practice it and feel it longer. It makes a tremendous difference!

My plan today includes working on my personal projects, maintaining my food plan boundaries, and getting in a trip to the gym. It'll be a productive Friday!

2019 is days away! Kickstart your new year with My 2-hour YouPlan Workshop! It's set for tomorrow1-3pm Central/2-4pm Eastern/11am-1pm Pacific. This workshop is designed to inspire and help you create your personal plan practice. Presented via conference call line, it's available to anyone, no matter where you are. If you're outside the US, special international call-in numbers are available to avoid international rates. Bring a pen, paper, and a phone charger! The fee is $25.00 US. Text 580-491-2228 or email: transformation.road@gmail.com if you're interested. I'll reply with the registration instructions and details.

Also...

We have just a couple of openings in the private support group I facilitate. Our next 8-week session starts Wednesday the 2nd and Thursday the 3rd. All members are in a secret Facebook group where we create accountability and give support to one another daily--then, once a week, we have our group coaching/mentoring calls. We have three call times: Wednesday 7pm central/8pm eastern/5pm pacific and the late Wednesday call at 8:15pm central/9:15pm eastern/6:15pm pacific. We only have one Thursday call time at 8pm central/9pm eastern/6pm pacific. The fee for the 8-week support group session is $120. If you're looking for a change in 2018? Joining this dynamic support group creates an instant support team behind you! For more information, text 580-491-2228 or email: transformation.road@gmail.com

Featured Tweet:



Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Practice, peace, and calm,
Sean

If you're interested in connecting via social media:
I accept friend requests on MyFitnessPal. My daily food logging diary is set to public.
MFP Username: SeanAAnderson
My Twitter: SeanAAnderson
Facebook: www.facebook.com/seananderson505
Instagram: SeanAAnderson
Also--I'd love you to subscribe to my podcast Transformation Planet! You can find it in Apple Podcasts, in the Google Play store for android, and listed wherever you find your favorite podcasts! If you haven't listened before, you'll find 18 episodes waiting for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.