Wednesday, December 26, 2018

December 26th, 2018 Good Day

December 26th, 2018 Good Day

Yesterday: I maintained the integrity of my reduced calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

Christmas 2018 was a wonderful day in several ways. I exercised at the gym twice yesterday--once in the morning and then again last night after the festivities. I must explain because you know that's not like me. I'm in an exercise accountability challenge this week with Kristin and the support group I facilitate. I pledged to exercise a minimum of 30 minutes four times this week. If I don't meet the challenge, I must dress up in OU Sooner clothing and walk into Walmart singing Boomer Sooner. As a lifelong Oklahoma State Cowboy fan, this cannot happen!! It's a fun challenge and it's helping me get back into the groove of going. I think it's doing the same for Kristin. If she doesn't meet her pledge, she's got to go to Walmart in PJ's, no makeup, and perhaps rollers in her hair--and if you knew her, you'd know, that would be a nightmare for her.

I got in the Christmas Day 5k, just in two parts. It worked well!

Kristin stopped by yesterday morning for breakfast and our small gift exchange. She's essentially on the same food plan as me--maybe a few differences in our trigger lists, but for the most part, it's almost identical, which makes it easy because I simply prepared two identical plates. I got a new shirt!


































And of course, we did a Christmas morning selfie. It wasn't long before she was on her way to her family thing and I was back to preparing for mine.

Noah and Raegan!




















Making the loved ones around me the star of the show (instead of the food) was made much easier with grandkids all around!



I love this photo of Noah!



















My daughter Courtney and Phoebe!



















Mom had a great time, too!

























My oldest, Amber and little Raegan



















My trusty digital food scale was with me!



















One plate-no seconds-no refined sugar-no leftovers-That was the plan!















I have more pics but I'm out of time! It was a beautiful day! Now it's back to work! I need another day or two! I'll get a few more days off soon.

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Practice, peace, and calm,
Sean

If you're interested in connecting via social media:
I accept friend requests on MyFitnessPal. My daily food logging diary is set to public.
MFP Username: SeanAAnderson
My Twitter: SeanAAnderson
Facebook: www.facebook.com/seananderson505
Instagram: SeanAAnderson
Also--I'd love you to subscribe to my podcast Transformation Planet! You can find it in Apple Podcasts, in the Google Play store for android, and listed wherever you find your favorite podcasts! If you haven't listened before, you'll find 18 episodes waiting for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.