Thursday, December 20, 2018

December 20th, 2018 With A Thing

December 20th, 2018 With A Thing

Yesterday: I maintained the integrity of my reduced calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

It was two years ago today when I picked mom up from the hospital and moved her up here in order for her to get the care she needed while being close to me. The care she's received in this time has absolutely, literally, saved her life. It's interesting to me how mom forgets a lot of things but she remembers this date. It was a major turning point for her and me.

Yesterday stayed busy as expected. This is the busiest time of year for broadcasting and it isn't finished. It's taught me some things about staying focused and working through to the finish. The challenge has involved compartmentalizing tasks and staying on point with a thing. For a serial multitasker like me, this is a different approach. Now I'm contemplating ways I can apply this in other areas of my life!

Short one today. My morning foundational routine is finished, food is planned, packed, and ready--and today is poised to be a good one. It'll be a long day. Tonight includes a special broadcast at the studios, our biggest broadcast of the year, for the big Santa Buck Giveaway. It's a promotion with the chamber of commerce involving thousands of dollars worth of prizes and a very precise, to the minute, broadcast schedule. It can be very stressful, but we're prepared and ready for the challenge. Dinner will happen for me after the broadcast.

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Practice, peace, and calm,
Sean

If you're interested in connecting via social media:
I accept friend requests on MyFitnessPal. My daily food logging diary is set to public.
MFP Username: SeanAAnderson
My Twitter: SeanAAnderson
Facebook: www.facebook.com/seananderson505
Instagram: SeanAAnderson
Also--I'd love you to subscribe to my podcast Transformation Planet! You can find it in Apple Podcasts, in the Google Play store for android, and listed wherever you find your favorite podcasts! If you haven't listened before, you'll find 17 "new" episodes waiting for you! More episodes coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.