Sunday, December 23, 2018

December 23rd, 2018 Still Believe

December 23rd, 2018 Still Believe

Yesterday: I maintained the integrity of my reduced calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

I've heard from a few people over the last twenty-four hours who have offered tremendous support and perspective on last week's happenings that inspired yesterday's blog post. I'm grateful. 

We all have days and sometimes weeks where things seem out of sync, I mean, that's life right? We have good days and not so good days. The thing that made it exceptionally difficult for me was experiencing two things in the same week--and both of them challenging who I think I am; my identity. Being good at standup and being an excellent broadcaster are not the only things I think I am--they're just two of the many elements. If I listed the core elements of me--those two would be on the list. Both events from last week challenged those two things. Anyway--that's the last of me covering this. I still believe those things are true, I just had a couple of bad days. I'm fine--and most importantly, I've learned some tremendous lessons through the experiences. 

Special announcement: I'm offering a two-hour "New Year-New YouPlan" Workshop/Seminar Saturday, December 29th from 1-3pm Central/2-4pm Eastern/11am-1pm Pacific/12-2pm Mountain. The perspectives and concepts presented during this special event are designed to inspire and help you formulate a personal plan practice of your own. This workshop/seminar will be presented via conference call line--making it available to anyone and everyone, no matter where you're located. This event is also available if you're in another country--with special call-in numbers and access codes for your country (avoiding international rates). The New Year-New YouPlan Workshop is similar to the LIVE workshop I presented in March. The fee is $25.00 US. If you're interested in registering for this two-hour event, simply send a Text message with your email address to 580-491-2228 or email: transformation.road@gmail.com. Upon receipt of your text or email, I'll send you the secure PayPal registration, then you'll receive the conference line number and access code for the presentation.

I'm releasing a new episode of my podcast later today/this evening. If you're a subscriber, it should show up in your podcast feed! If you're not a subscriber, you can find Transformation Planet in Apple podcasts, Google Play, or wherever you find your favorite podcasts.

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Practice, peace, and calm,
Sean

If you're interested in connecting via social media:
I accept friend requests on MyFitnessPal. My daily food logging diary is set to public.
MFP Username: SeanAAnderson
My Twitter: SeanAAnderson
Instagram: SeanAAnderson
Also--I'd love you to subscribe to my podcast Transformation Planet! You can find it in Apple Podcasts, in the Google Play store for android, and listed wherever you find your favorite podcasts! If you haven't listened before, you'll find 17 "new" episodes waiting for you! More episodes coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.