Thursday, December 27, 2018

December 27th, 2018 I Know

December 27th, 2018 I Know

Yesterday: I maintained the integrity of my reduced calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

I'm happy to report I completed the four exercise session challenge last week. It shows me how if I make it important, I can do it. This isn't something new, but it's certainly something I find easy to ignore or forget. I know how it helps me. I know how I feel great about doing it. I know how important it is to my overall practice. But as I've learned along this road, knowing doesn't make a difference. It isn't the knowing, it's the doing. It reminds me of what my friend Jordan Burgess said on an episode of my podcast Transformation Planet, "The words "I know" almost killed me."

I'll make a similar challenge important again this week.

The two-hour "New Year-New You Plan" teleconference workshop is set for this Saturday afternoon. Here are a few words from attendees of the LIVE You Plan Workshop from last March...

P.B. writes: "On December 18, 2018, I reached 75 pounds lost!!!!
J.T. reached her lifetime goal on WW. This has been a great journey with her by my side for encouragement and a sounding board. Thank you for coming along with me. 
We both attended Sean Anderson’s workshop in March of 2018. He really said things that clicked in our minds and hearts to help make us a success. Thank you, Sean.
I have a long way to get to my goal but I will keep at a healthier me every day."

J.A. writes: "I've worn Santa's suit in Dec. for the last 35 years. Last year, I just barely squeezed into it. This year it went on easily. Thanks to the "You Plan" for pointing me in the right direction, I'm 67 pounds healthier & headed in the right direction. HO,HO,HO!!! & HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!"

This two-hour workshop presentation on Saturday from 1-3pm Central/2-4pm Eastern/11am-1pm Pacific will feature the same perspectives, challenges, and activities as the live workshop. It's designed to inspire and help you formulate a personal plan practice of your own. This workshop/seminar will be presented via conference call line--making it available to anyone and everyone, no matter where you're located. This event is also available if you're in another country--with special call-in numbers and access codes for your country (avoiding international rates). The fee is $25.00 US. If you're interested in registering for this two-hour event, simply send a Text message with your email address to 580-491-2228 or email: transformation.road@gmail.com. Upon receipt of your text or email, I'll send you the secure PayPal registration, then you'll receive the conference line number and access code for the presentation.

Former attendees of the live in-person version and current Sean's Support Group members are invited free of charge.

I hope you'll join us!

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Practice, peace, and calm,
Sean

If you're interested in connecting via social media:
I accept friend requests on MyFitnessPal. My daily food logging diary is set to public.
MFP Username: SeanAAnderson
My Twitter: SeanAAnderson
Facebook: www.facebook.com/seananderson505
Instagram: SeanAAnderson
Also--I'd love you to subscribe to my podcast Transformation Planet! You can find it in Apple Podcasts, in the Google Play store for android, and listed wherever you find your favorite podcasts! If you haven't listened before, you'll find 18 episodes waiting for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.