Sunday, December 9, 2018

December 9th, 2018 Made My Day

December 9th, 2018 Made My Day

Yesterday: I maintained the integrity of my reduced calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

Noah and I enjoyed breakfast together yesterday morning. Right in the middle of breakfast, out of the blue, he says, "Po Po, I love you." That, to me, is the best. It made my day.

I took him for a haircut before embarking on our Christmas adventures to a couple of museums hosting Christmas themed events. He wanted to see Santa yesterday--and mission accomplished! We almost missed Santa--thank goodness Kristin thought to call Santa's helper to let him know we were five minutes away!! He was the last little fella to see Santa- he was so happy!



















We really got lucky with the weather yesterday. The forecast called for all kinds of wintery stuff. Fortunately, it was just cold. We can handle cold!

I'm working on a few of my personal projects today. I certainly have the energy for 'em after sleeping in like a champ. I slept for just shy of nine hours. It was glorious! I needed it.

My morning routine is complete and I'm about to prepare my first meal of the day, do some apartment cleaning, and head to the studio to get some of my personal work done. I'll be making a good exercise session important too, before picking up mom for our usual Sunday evening store and dinner trip. There's a free big band Christmas in Jazz concert tonight at the theatre--so that just might be a holiday happening for us as well. 

Featured Tweet:


Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Practice, peace, and calm,
Sean

If you're interested in connecting via social media:
I accept friend requests on MyFitnessPal. My daily food logging diary is set to public. MFP Username: SeanAAnderson
My Twitter: SeanAAnderson
Facebook: www.facebook.com/seananderson505
Instagram: SeanAAnderson
Also--I'd love you to subscribe to my podcast Transformation Planet! You can find it in Apple Podcasts, in the Google Play store for android, and listed wherever you find your favorite podcasts! If you haven't listened before, you'll find 17 episodes waiting for you! More new episodes coming soon! (Don't laugh! Seriously, very soon! Okay, that deserves a laugh actually, but for real, more episodes coming soon!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.