Saturday, March 26, 2016

March 26th, 2016 Nearly Tweets Only

March 26th, 2016 Nearly Tweets Only

Today was a solid one. I accomplished all of my goals for this day. I maintained the integrity of my calorie budget. I remained abstinent from refined sugar. I exceeded my water goal and I had a great workout this afternoon. I also made fantastic support exchanges and conversations very important.

I prepared a nice meal this evening in a kitchen other than mine! Italian Enchiladas (see Tweets below) was absolutely something different. Amber and Kristin loved them! We enjoyed the dinner and had a great visit.

It's a nearly Tweets Only edition tonight. Tomorrow, little Noah takes part in his first Easter egg hunt! A bunch of us will be taking him. That kid will have his own entourage tomorrow!

My Tweets Today:






























Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.