Thursday, March 31, 2016

March 31st, 2016 From The OAB Convention

March 31st, 2016 From The OAB Convention

Today was another full day--thank goodness tomorrow will be slower. I'm at the annual Oklahoma Association of Broadcasters Convention in Tulsa. It's been an extremely busy day--and full of challenges! My stress level was super high as I tried to get everything done I needed to complete before heading this way. It was crazy.

I handled my food very well. Tonight's dinner selection was full of sauces with refined sugar. I asked for what I needed and received it without issue. I was the only one in the room eating something different, but I didn't mind. My commitment to maintaining abstinence from refined sugar is 701 days strong. I take it very seriously. I'd rather pass and eat something later, if that's what I need to do. I'll not starve--that's for sure. The staff was happy to accommodate my request and all was well.

I was out of eggs this morning. That's how insanely busy yesterday was--so much, I didn't make sure I had what I needed! I had plenty of calories tonight, so I did get some eggs with a veggie and mozzarella omelet.

The OAB Poker tournament (with play chips) was a big deal this evening. The final table included Bill--the man who owns the broadcasting company where I work. He and I became the last two players, head to head--and he took just a few hands to finish me second.

The day will be a little slower tomorrow. Much slower, actually. And that's a very good thing!

I really enjoyed Live Tweeting the day.

MyFitnessPal said I'm on track to be under 200 pounds within five weeks. That's not my plan. We'll see how this goes.

I'll let the Tweets take it the rest of the way...

My Tweets Today:










































Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.