Wednesday, November 23, 2016

November 23rd, 2016 Zapped

November 23rd, 2016 Zapped

This was the longest work day for me in the last decade. After nearly thirteen hours straight, I grabbed some dinner, enjoyed it (all food was consumed at work today--everything, all meals--Never before been able to say that) and proceeded to work on getting episode 7 of Transformation Planet finished and released. I was absolutely determined to get it released Thanksgiving eve--but no--after several technical difficulties--namely a computer that wouldn't or couldn't cooperate, I had to throw in the towel. I'll finish that tomorrow evening. It was foolish of me to try to do that too, tonight. I knew better. But again-- Thanksgiving eve. It was important to me--but after spending a considerable amount of time and then not being able to save my work, then being forced to restart the computer--I said enough is enough. And I must be okay with the circumstance.

This is one of the busiest times of the year in my industry. Right before Thanksgiving and right before Christmas--and after producing twenty-five commercials today--I'm zapped.

By the way--I don't have time to write about it tonight, but there's apparently something bigger than accurate bananas logging in MyFitnessPal. It involves crackers, refined sugar, and my abstinence from refined sugar.

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained abstinent from refined sugar I exceeded my daily water goal and I stayed connected with great support.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

 

3 comments:

  1. Sean I remember finding out something I'd been tracking wasn't accurate --- I got so discouraged and disgusted I quit totally. I realize now after having gotten back that it was a striving for perfection. I am not perfect. I am wonderful and working to be better every day. Don't get down on yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 25 commercials! Wow.

    Whatever the tracking issue is, you've managed to do wonderfully well even with it so I wouldn't worry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's okay, no one is perfect. Obviously the mistakes have not hindered you in any way. I read your MFP to get meal ideas and admit I have seen a few items I think contain sugar (Lance crackers, Saltines, Casa Mamita salsa, some of the ham you use). It will be okay. You have done an excellent job improving your health and keeping the weight off, whether your bananas have more calories than you thought or not and with or without sugar in your meals. Just keep doing your best. You're doing great!

    ReplyDelete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.