Thursday, November 3, 2016

November 3rd, 2016 Out Of Time

November 3rd, 2016 Out Of Time

Nearly Tweets-Only tonight, I've run out of time!

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget. I remained abstinent from refined sugar. I exceeded my daily water goal. I enjoyed a nice 2.7-mile walk in the park--the same park where I started on Day 1 over eight years ago. And I stayed well connected with great support.

 photo 36thBirthdayMoneyPicture.jpg
ThrowBack Thursday BEFORE Picture

Today's Accountability Live-Tweet Stream:




























Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.