Sunday, May 21, 2017

May 21st, 2017 The Way It Was

May 21st, 2017 The Way It Was

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with solid support.

I slept well last night. You know that feeling when you wake and notice the difference? Like, yeah--that was good sleep. Everything like this--every experience is compared to the way it was. And honestly, with sleep and everything else, the way it was wasn't ever good. At my heaviest, the best sleep I could find was sitting upright. I suppose that's why I spent so many hours sleeping in my recliner. Sadly, my two daughters have vivid memories of dad constantly asleep in the recliner, because the nights in bed with extreme and for the longest time, untreated sleep apnea, were exhausting. At a healthy weight, my sleep is fine--sure, I don't get enough most of the time, but I can't blame my physical condition.

The list of health improvements is a very long list. The lab results on Thursday were better than I expected and night and day different than my previous 500-pound years.

These things are things I'd often use for my positive visualizations throughout my transformation. Taking a break, closing your eyes, and imagining the possibilities in as much vivid detail as you can muster--makes a profound difference. Sometimes in the beginning or in the middle of it, it's hard to imagine life any different than the moment--but imagining, visualizing where you're headed helps bring it to life because it serves as a powerful reminder of why you're doing what you're doing--and it also helps you believe it's possible. If you can dream it, you can do it. I started dreaming my transformation from Day 1.

Dreams come true.

Don't give up. Ever. Please.

Today's Accountability Tweets:




























Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.