Friday, May 26, 2017

May 26th, 2017 Things Like This

May 26th, 2017 Things Like This

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with good support.

I donated blood today. It doesn't matter how many times I do it, I'm always reminded of the time I tried, at 500 pounds--and couldn't because of raging high blood pressure. My blood pressure was perfect today. My pulse was 66. I felt fine. It might not seem like a big deal, but to me, it's things like this that serve as a constant reminder of why I do what I do each day.

My calorie budget ran high today, leaving me with very little left at the end of the day. After falling asleep watching Netflix, I've opted to pass on anything else--and really, less than 50 calories doesn't "buy" much!

I enjoyed a wonderful visit with mom tonight. She's doing well! She's excited because we're planning a Sunday afternoon Memorial Weekend excursion to Stillwater in order to visit the cemetery of our loved ones and visit with family.

Today's Accountability Tweets:
































Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.