Friday, December 12, 2014

December 12th, 2014 Quick Friday Night Post

December 12th, 2014 Quick Friday Night Post

The week caught up with me this afternoon and I was out for a good nap. It's been a long night. I've worked on writing my Weight Loss Meditations audio project, tonight.

I broke away for a good 5K in the park. It was very quiet out there. I prefer it that way!

I've had three good water days in a row since including my water consumption in my tweets.

I had some things I wanted to write about, but I'm opting instead to get some rest. I'll write more over the weekend.  I hope you have a great weekend!

My Tweets Today:
























Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for adding water to your posts/tweets. It's a good reminder/motivator!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So looking forward to your meditations Sean! I find your tweets motivating I did a food of the day pic post and it was good to see how it motivated me to be extra good with my choices. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alati-- Thank you! The Tweets have really helped me transform the way I look at my food and nutrition. I would have never guessed what a difference it could make, but it has. Have a wonderful weekend, too!

      Delete
  3. Have a good weekend Sean! Thanks again for sharing your journey with us.
    N~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nancy--thank you! Absolutely--this sharing does amazing things for me! I'm so happy you find it helpful!! :)

      Delete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.