Monday, December 29, 2014

December 29th, 2014 It's Pointless To Argue With An App

December 29th, 2014 It's Pointless To Argue With An App

I came home from work early today with plans to go back, until I started feeling sick and feverish. I felt better by early evening and decided to do my best at getting a workout. As I write this, I'm not sure if I'm running a fever or not, but I certainly don't feel well.

I couldn't finish my dinner. The chicken and sour cream--the salsa---uhg...I didn't adjust the calories in MyFitnessPal..and even still, since I completed today's entry under 1500 calories the app gave me a stern warning about eating too little. I don't remember getting this warning before, so perhaps I have been eating enough. I wanted to fire back, excuse me? Look at the last 250 days worth of entries, bucko--I eat well! One day--one day under 1500 and you jump my case? Come on!

But it's pointless to argue with an app.

I did drink a little more water and had an apple just a little while ago. Now, I'm feeling worse. So I'm headed to bed. I've got to be up and on the air in the morning. Unless I'm running a horrendous fever, of course.

My Tweets Today:




















Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

12 comments:

  1. oh no! There is lots of jungle rot going around. Sorry it's gotten to you. Now it's more important than ever to keep those fluids going. Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is something going around here too. Take care, drink fluids and rest. Hope you feel better soon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Katrin. It's all I've done today...I did do my show--then home for sleep---water and coffee... Finally ate something minutes ago...

      Delete
  3. Lots of varieties of the crud going around here - i have the cold. Take care, plenty of rest & fluids, blah blah. Feel better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Neca--thank you! Take care of you, too! Plenty of... yeah... what you said! :)

      Delete
  4. As they say when you leave Walgreens, Sean, "Be Well!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it when they say that. Love it when you do, too. Thank you, Dupster!!

      Delete
  5. Sorry to hear you're sick! Hope you feel better asap

    ReplyDelete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.