Saturday, December 20, 2014

December 20th, 2014 Blessed Saturday

December 20th, 2014 Blessed Saturday

It felt really good to sleep in this morning. I slept until I didn't want to anymore. This ability to sleep well is by far the biggest blessing of my weight loss. Not to say that my apnea symptoms can't return, because they clearly might, but so far, so good. I hope and pray it stays that way.

I accomplished quite a lot today. I caught up on some emails and comments, had a nice brunch out, worked out at the YMCA and stopped by the studio to catch up on some commercial production before meeting my daughter Amber, for dinner.

I enjoyed a couple of phone calls from some incredibly inspiring friends, too.

It's days like this when I sit back and truly appreciate my blessings.  

My Tweets Today:


























Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

5 comments:

  1. I am glad for your exceptionally good day! Thanks for sharing ALL of your days and encouraging all of my days! Have a sweet Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, you're very welcome! And thank you for your incredible support!

      Delete
  2. I am glad for your exceptionally good day! Thanks for sharing ALL of your days and encouraging all of my days! Have a sweet Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Proud of you making it to the Y even though you had to stop at work etc. Where are you planning on spending X-Mas next week and are you taking your own food? All the visiting is sure making it hard - needing to refuse so many special goodies.
    N~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Nancy! I'll be spending Christmas with Mom in Stillwater. Then, a Sunday get-together with Courtney, Noah, and hopefully Amber, too!
      The visiting and holiday "goodies" can make this time of year exceptionally challenging. One good thing to remember--"no" is a complete sentence. "No, thank you" is a polite complete sentence. I've found that I value the positive feelings of maintaining the integrity of my plan, more than anything. There isn't a holiday treat worth sacrificing this feeling and ultimately, my freedom.
      I hope you have a fantastic Christmas, Nancy!

      Delete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.