Wednesday, October 18, 2017

October 18th, 2017 Bargain Shopper

October 18th, 2017 Bargain Shopper

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded my water goal, I had good exercise today, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.




















Amber and KL came over for a wonderful dinner tonight! We could easily have talked and laughed for hours. It was quality time! We snapped our father/daughter selfies!

I scored some amazing produce deals today. It's funny what excites me these days--Honeycrisp apples for 98 cents a pound, that's exciting to me! And avocados for 98cents too! Finally! I will not buy avocados at some of the prices I've noticed recently. I love having avocado in my food plan--but not for two, three, and up to four dollars each! I'm a bargain shopper.

I better drop in bed. It was a really good day and evening!

Today's Accountability Tweets:






























Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.