Saturday, October 28, 2017

October 28th, 2017 Each Day

October 28th, 2017 Each Day

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded my daily water goal, and I stayed connected with good support contacts.

The alarm was set early today ahead of my 10am-2pm location broadcast. I moved breakfast as late as I could with the intention of eating lunch after the broadcast. The schedule worked well for me today.

I enjoyed preparing dinner tonight. I really like getting creative in the kitchen; preparing things in a way that makes it a great calorie value. Tonight's meatloaf (see Tweets below) is a perfect example. 96% lean beef and a bunch of veggies made it a super low-cal meatloaf. The mushrooms are really the "secret" ingredient! The meatloaf itself checked in at 323 cal--the entire meal, 600.

Work was good today. It was one of those experiences where you do the best you can do and you realize, that's all you can do. I left the broadcast knowing that I went above and beyond--and I felt good about that. There's tremendous satisfaction in a job well done. I feel this feeling when I have a well structured day where everything works--from the morning routine that starts each day with the food plan to the support connections, the water, the logging--hitting the pillow feeling that feeling and knowing, without doubt, that it was a good day, is beautiful to me. I strive for it each day. I don't always hit that mark perfectly square, but this entire experience has never been about perfection.

Today's Accountability Tweets:


Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.