Sunday, October 1, 2017

October 1st, 2017 Most Adorable

October 1st, 2017 Most Adorable

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded today's water goal, and I stayed well connected with good support.

I hadn't seen mom since Thursday because the schedule's been too crazy, so she was ready to go this evening, waiting at the front door when I pulled up for our mother/son dinner outing. Mom had a perm on her hair this morning--and it looks wonderful! She was proud of it--so we took it out on the town!




















My grandson stayed overnight and went home around noon today. He's the best little guy. He reminds me of me in so many ways, especially with his sensitivity. And he's so incredibly loving. When his friends come over to play, he always greets them with hugs. It's one of the most adorable things I've ever seen.

Are you ready to join my team? I co-facilitate a weight loss accountability and support group and we have opening positions on the team! Our next 8-week session starts October 9th and 10th. All members are on a "secret" Facebook page--We conduct weekly coaching/mentoring conference calls and one-on-one calls with members--and all members have the option of spot support via text/call 24/7. The premium one-on-one package is $200, the regular group membership is $120. If you're ready to discover the difference good accountability and support measures can have on your weight loss goals--join us and see how it works for you! If you have 100 or more pounds to lose, or less--or even if you're in maintenance mode (we have current members at all stages), this group can be a powerful addition to your toolbox! Here are different available weekly meeting times and descriptions for the upcoming session:





























If you have any questions, email me directly: transformation.road@gmail.com or send it to betterweigh@outlook.com

Today's Accountability Tweets:






























Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.