Saturday, October 21, 2017

October 21st, 2017 Call It Good

October 21st, 2017 Call It Good

I'm not 47 on Monday. I'll be 46. I forgot my own age! I'm not sure what that says about me or my life. For whatever reason, I simply lost track and in the process convinced myself I was already 46 and about to turn 47. I'm fascinated by this revelation. It's as if I get to do 46 over again. I've been 45 this whole time and didn't realize.

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded today's water goal, and I stayed well connected with good support contacts.

I started today with a location broadcast and ended with weather coverage tonight at the studio. In the middle of this busy day, my Oklahoma State Cowboys beat Texas, barely, in overtime--that was a great thing!

Noah is with me tonight--and tomorrow we're picking up grandma for lunch and her Walmart trip!

I prepared dinner tonight at the studio (Tweet below)--and I must say, the cabbage/beef/sour cream thing on a pita is currently one of my favorite dinner creations. I have no idea what it's called. I'll call it good.   

Today's Accountability Tweets:


quote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en">
It's #okstate game day! Celebrating w/my new coffee mug. #beattexas 3 tbs half&half in first cup, another 3 tbs half&half in refill. 120 cal pic.twitter.com/kqNQQq2G1p
— Sean Anderson (@SeanAAnderson) October 21, 2017


 class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en">
Breakfast in MyFitnessPal. Not shown: 6.4oz pear & 100g red seedless grapes. pic.twitter.com/G0n1091QN6
— Sean Anderson (@SeanAAnderson) October 21, 2017
























Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

1 comment:

  1. 46, 47... It's all a blurr! LOL. Happy Birthday to you. And many more.

    ReplyDelete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.